A Shared Responsibility
As a tribally-owned consulting firm, DWH has extensive experience supporting tribal nations and tribal enterprises with their portfolio management and economic development objectives. Our team is passionate about protecting tribal sovereignty and growing economic prosperity throughout Indian Country.
Our Tribal Services
Tribes looking to grow their economic footprint through diversification and growth of their portfolios will find an experienced partner in DWH. We actively support tribes across the country as they establish, grow, and manage their investments. Our team can assist with:
- Coordination and development of Tribal Economic Development Corporations
- Strategic planning, governance and advisory, and financial reporting
- Boots-on-the-ground operations management and infrastructure support
- Capital allocation planning, deal sourcing, due diligence, transaction services, and post-acquisition integration
You will find an experienced partner with DWH
DWH can serve as either a long-term partner or on an interim basis when you need it most. Our team has successfully supported several tribes across the country in building investment portfolios aligned with the interests of tribal stakeholders. With the expertise we bring to the table, we can help you:
- Identify and manage risks when starting or purchasing a business
- Champion native interests when working with nontribal parties
- Reduce economic dependence on gaming, and develop the business skillset of tribal members
- Operate an investment portfolio with tribal values
- Improve transparency of operations and communication with stakeholders
Our Cannabis Inititiative
DWH is actively supporting Indian Country with the initial development, planning, and ongoing operations of cannabis facilities and retail dispensaries. When it comes to cannabis entry, DWH can walk you through stakeholder alignment decisions and strategies with leadership, boards, staff, and your community. We provide education on the industry, reveal opportunities and risks, and can help in the process of selecting the right business model that suits you.
Meet Your Advisors
Ben Borisch, Tom Kirkpatrick, and Matt Franko focus on building strategic partnerships within Indian Country that aim to empower tribal sovereignty through economic development initiatives. Together, they offer over 50 years of knowledge, expertise, and experience.