CEO & Managing Partner
- Board of Directors, Quality Oversight
- Division Nursing Leadership Council
- Patient Family Advisory Council, Member and Past Leadership
- Women & Childrens Hospital Advisory Team
Western Michigan University School of Medicine
- Presenter - Health Information Technology, ICHITA Conference
- Planning Committee Member, ICHITA Conference
Michigan Hospital Association
- Conference Speaker, MHA Keystone Safety Event
Institution for Patient and Family-Centered Care
- International Conference Speaker, Patient and family-Centered Care Conference
Monica currently serves as Managing Partner and Chief Executive Officer of DWH, LLC, where she manages the growth and direction of the firm’s Grand Rapids and Detroit offices while focusing on relationships with community, clients and strategic partners.
Monica grew up near Kalamazoo, Michigan and obtained a business degree from Western Michigan University. After moving and traveling quite a bit, she ultimately settled back in the area where she now resides with her husband and two children, ages 8 and 9.
Early in her career, Monica held various leadership roles in operations and finance with Fortune 500 companies and eventually left the corporate world to apply her skills and unique experience with transitions, acquisitions, start ups, and organizational development to small business. Her passion for helping people and evolving organizations succeed ultimately lead her to establish and operate her own consulting firm prior to joining DWH in 2014.
Monica has a long history of volunteer service with Bronson Healthcare Group and has also spoken at numerous healthcare conferences about patient family-centered care, culture, and staff engagement.